Ingredients: chicken breast, 1 small mandarin (easy-peel) orange, white rice, sweet potato
Best for babies 9 months+.
1. Take a small piece of chicken breast that will make about 3 ounces of chicken. Season wih a pinch of salt.
2. Squeeze the mandarin orange slices over the chicken to marinate it with the juice.
3. Add all the orange slices and the marinated chicken to a steaming pot.
4. Add about 4-5 ounces of peeled sweet potato pieces to the steaming pot. Cook all together.
6. Add all cooked ingredients to the blender and blend with water for desired consistency.
Makes about 12 ounces of baby food. If your baby is ready to eat chunkier foods you can add the rice at the end after blending the rest of the ingredients and just mix the rice with the puree or give it just a short blend.